Terms and Conditions
Please read our T&C's below before booking and appointment or consultation.
Just a few notes you need to know, to understand our service list.
1. All colour clients require a consultation before any service takes place. The reason why we do this, is all for timings. Because we are a small studio, we don’t have much help when things run over, so we like to keep the day organised. With a consultation before hand, we can put the appointment in for exactly the service needed and according to hair length and volume.
2. We Require a skin allergy test 48 hours before colour application for any new clients. NO exceptions!!
3. Blowdries are not included in colour pricing, but are compulsory in the studio to ensure your hair colour is perfect when you are leaving.
4. If you really have no idea what kind of colour you would like, please don’t book online, send us an email or book a consultation online and we will hook you up!
5. Prices for all colour services may vary, depending on the look you want to achieve, how fast you want to get it (with taking condition into consideration) & how much product is needed.
6. When booking your first colour service, we take a deposit of 30% of the total service, this is only taken when the consultation, skin test and appointment is made. We apologise for any inconvenience with this, but as we are a small team, we don’t have space for no shows or last minute cancellations. If clients require to move their appointment to a different day, with 24 hours notice that is no problem whatsoever.